Cypher Roleplaying Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

drescher's dangus mangus painus application, or MPF Application

2 posters

Go down

drescher's dangus mangus painus application, or MPF Application Empty drescher's dangus mangus painus application, or MPF Application

Post by H.Drescher Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:21 am

Steam name: H.Drescher

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11671940

Why do you want to join the MPF?: To Participate in MPF Roleplay.

What do you think the MPF will be like for you? Passive and exciting. It all depends on the situation that is at hand.

What are you expected to do in the MPF? Uphold and Maintain order within the city.

How are you expected to act in the MPF? A model citizen, but one who has the power to maintain order within the city.

What is your characters background story? (2 paragraph at least.)

In the lonely mountains and forests of Northern Japan. There was a lost child, a child abandoned, lost to time. He lived alone for all of his childhood, learning and adapting to survive in the vast mountains and forests of the North. When the lost child had reached his teens, he had discovered a lonely shrine, hidden away in the mountains and forests. There had lived an old wise woman who took the lost boy in, and gave the forgotten boy a name: Saito Sho Mai. She raised him as if he was her own son, she had taught him how to speak, and eventually how to write. She told him stories of faraway lands, things that had bewildered our young Mai and made his imagination run wild.

Mai lived with the Wise Old Woman isolated at the shrine until her frail old body had given away to the sands of time. Mai was lost, grieving the loss of the only person he had ever knew. Soon, he had decided to follow the stories of what the Wise Old Woman had told him and wandered South. Cities of concrete, tall and proud. Many of them, if not all had put the mountains of the North to shame. He wandered and wandered, as hours turned into days, and days turned into months. He swam rivers and scaled mountains, surviving only off the land until he finally reached his destination. A lonely sleepy town where his journey into his life had begun and flourished into something he had never imagined.

Please write at least a 10 line roleplay example. (Use /me)

A voice breaks the still silence in the train, he asks the few souls onboard a question.

“Where were you when it all happened?”, Jack asked.

“When the world we all knew ended and how those we knew and loved were lost.”

The passengers, all quiet, did not even give Jack a glance. All busy, lost in their endless thoughts.

Jack Sat back down on the old train seat, until he heard a soft voice from his left.

“I was under the sea, inside a submarine in the cold crushing depths of our 7 seas.” The man replied.

“Those of us submarine, we didn’t know what was going on until we broke through the surface of the ocean and looked at our world, reborn in fire.”

He sat back down into his seat after answering Jack and stared right back down at the ground.

“Is that all?”, Jack asked.

Another soul spoke up, and another one after that. Soon all in the train shared a story of their own. All engaging in conversation with one another.

When the train neared the station, and all went silent when they saw the tall structure that broke the sky. The symbol of humanity’s oppression.
CID: 78494
Height: 5’7
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Green
Race: Japanese
Distinguishing marks: N/A

List previous fields you are experienced in: Isolated survival, Factory Worker, Train Conductor.

Have you had any previous affiliation with the MPF? None

Have you received any infractions from and officer? If yes, Explain: N/A  

Explain your reason for applying for the MPF and wishing to become a Civil Protection Unit:

To protect and serve. I have no desire to climb your “ranks”, but  only to help those in need and to protect my fellow citizens from harm. I preserve my Honor, while others may not.

I, Saito Sho Mai have been absolutely truthful in my application and understand any false information will lead to my tracking and detainment.
I also agree that poor performance, attitude or behavior will lead to my termination in the Metropolice Force.

wtf i cant indent

this is shit

H.Drescher
H.Drescher

Back to top Go down

drescher's dangus mangus painus application, or MPF Application Empty Re: drescher's dangus mangus painus application, or MPF Application

Post by Kordinn Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:03 am

By the power vested in me, so help me god, Drescher I am denying your application for now.

Please re-apply on a later date with a more 'serious' application.

Honestly the backstory just...I don't have words for it, the roleplay example is okay by me, also backstory is really short. I mean 2 paragraphs at least, it barely is even 2 paragraphs by college standards.

I'm sorry, but denied.
Kordinn
Kordinn
Owner

https://cypherrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

drescher's dangus mangus painus application, or MPF Application Empty Re: drescher's dangus mangus painus application, or MPF Application

Post by Kordinn Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:19 pm

You can re-apply at anytime. Just embellish a slight more on everything and I'll be happy.
Kordinn
Kordinn
Owner

https://cypherrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down