Cypher Roleplaying Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help, a little trouble getting on server

4 posters

Go down

Help, a little trouble getting on server Empty Help, a little trouble getting on server

Post by Silverxbullet Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:42 pm

So, I've been having trouble getting on the server as of a couple days... I tried to log onto the server for the first time a couple days ago, I copied/pasted the IP address into the console (with connect and the whole schema...) and it says cannot connect after four retries. It's been doing this a couple times now...

Any ideas??

Silverxbullet

Back to top Go down

Help, a little trouble getting on server Empty Re: Help, a little trouble getting on server

Post by LICEBIT Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:28 am

I don't think the server has been up since the first day, someone correct me if I'm wrong
LICEBIT
LICEBIT

Back to top Go down

Help, a little trouble getting on server Empty Re: Help, a little trouble getting on server

Post by TheDuatin Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:51 pm

We are working out issues with the server now. In the next few days, we should be good to go with a new and well functioning server.

TheDuatin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:30 pm

TheDuatin wrote:We are working out issues with the server now. In the next few days, we should be good to go with a new and well functioning server.

The box we had was essentially a potato with a stick for an antenna. We're working on getting a new host. It'll likely be ready within a week's time. Any further delays, and I'll personally keep you guys posted.

Nazz
Lord and Master of the Forums
Lord and Master of the Forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down