Cypher Roleplaying Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThatDutchGuy's CCA Application

2 posters

Go down

ThatDutchGuy's CCA Application Empty ThatDutchGuy's CCA Application

Post by ThatDutchGuy Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:03 pm

Steam name: ThatDutchGuy™

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33485522

Why do you want to join the CCA?: I've always been interested in playing as a Civil Protection Unit

What do you think the CCA will be like for you? A good time and alot of proper roleplay

What are you expected to do in the CCA? Keep the order around the streets, protect the citizens (mostly from themselves)

How are you expected to act in the CCA? As a professional

What is your characters background story? (2 paragraph at least.)
Geoff was 19 years old when the Combine took over. He worked as a security officer at a standard big league corporations. He started his life as a mere citizen to the cities the combine made. He lived in City 14 and didn't like being inactive from what was going on around him in the city. There were riots against the CCA and a lot of gang activity. Soon enough he was tired of this City and all the crime within it. He thought maybe there was a City that wasn't as bad. A city that was controlled. That's when he requested to be transferred to a newer city. City 22.

The only thing that was bad about this City was the rebels. He guessed this was common in most cities. The citizens here weren't all thieves and beggars. Seeing how controlled it was he decided to join the CCA, and began to fill out his application. When he was done he turned it in and waited for an answer hoping he could put his foot down in any un-civil activity.

Please write an atleast 10 line roleplay example. (Use /me)
/me would walk down the street glancing over the buildings as he tightens his grip on his already equipped stunstick.

/me stops for a short moment when he sees a male figure appear from the alley. After a quick glare at eachother the male figure decides to sprint away back into the alleyway.

/me would flick on his stunstick as he runs after the male figure. Sparks would fly off the tip and land on the ground, bouncing around.

/me would stop at the corner before entering the alleyway. He'd reach towards his radio and calls in his current situation. He'd then focus back on the alleyway.

/me flicks on his flashlight as he glances around the several containers and piles of trash in the alley.

/me walks up to a dead end of the alley. Just as he'd turn around the male figure leaps towards him in an attempt to work him towards the ground. The stunstick falls a couple of meters on the ground from the two.

/me struggles to fight off the male figure. Being flat on his back with the male figure ontop of him.

/me throws a few punches at the male figure, slightly dazing him. Giving him enough time to grab a good hold of the male figure.

/me would swiftly headbutt the male figure and throw him off of himself.

/me would raise himself over the male figure, rolling him on his abdomen and force his right hand behind his back just as backup arrives.
CID:#38742
Height: 6'3"
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Race: Caucasian
Distinguishing marks: None.

List previous fields you are experienced in: Quite athletic, have experience in security work.

Have you had any previous affiliation with the CCA? None.

Have you received any infractions from and officer? If yes, Explain: -

Explain your reason for applying for the CCA and wishing to become a Civil Protection Unit: I've seen how controlled this city is by the CCA. This made such a big impression on me that I didn't even hesitate to join the CCA.

I, Geoff Falvey have been absolutely truthful in my application and understand any false information will lead to my tracking and detainment.
I also agree that poor performance, attitude or behavior will lead to my termination in the Metropolice Force.
ThatDutchGuy
ThatDutchGuy

Back to top Go down

ThatDutchGuy's CCA Application Empty Re: ThatDutchGuy's CCA Application

Post by Kordinn Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:32 pm

Accepted for now, talk to an SA for your whitelist.
Kordinn
Kordinn
Owner

https://cypherrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down