Cypher Roleplaying Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Count Blackula's Application

3 posters

Go down

Count Blackula's Application Empty Count Blackula's Application

Post by Jankowiak Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:24 pm

Steam name: Jankowiak

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36429525

Why do you want to join the MPF?: Because I feel like it'd be a nice and different roleplaying experience than I'm used to.

What do you think the MPF will be like for you?: Some passive RPing in the Nexus, and mainly passive RPing around the city, patrolling ect.

What are you expected to do in the MPF?: Police the general populace.

How are you expected to act in the MPF?: Professionally and with a calm head.

What is your characters background story? (2 paragraph at least.)
Joshua was born in 1992, in a brustling city of crime in Michigan, growing around a supportive family from a humble beginning he went to a Catholic school all of his young life. Through most of his elementary school years he was always the smart skinny kid who got straight As. He was always picked on, even when around 6th grade he began to grow into a mesomorph structure due to all the teasing taking a toll on his self-esteem he kept to himself, kept a silent crush, and usually didn't have many male friends. He found himself around girls more and more, making his perspective on life more intricate, and deep within his 7th grade year he'd grown in confidence, and finally asked the girl of his dreams out on a date. And that was the day he had simply 'given up' on people in general. The girl laughed in his face, made fun of him, and worst of all told everyone, his already low self esteem hit rock bottom, he couldn't look anyone in the eye anymore, and on one of the last days of his spring break he'd noticed one of his friends stuck with him, he shared his love of firearms that Joshua had throughout his whole life, near fanatic about firearms, and the study of war. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, he always helped him with homework, assignments, and they grew to be the two closest friends anyone could be. He was there for him when no one else was, he was bullied just for hanging around him. Over the summer onto their last elementary school years they grew to be like brothers.

When the school year started they both begun very well, Joshua getting all As, as usual, and his friend finally getting his grades up due to Joshua's constant help. He'd notice his friend getting picked on a lot more than he did... Joshua never minded it always thinking he could take the punishment, his friend always having a smile around him. Around the middle of the year, his friend, Tom, finally got an A on one of his tests... he went home later that night and committed suicide. Joshua's mind flooded with questions, until he opened his eyes to the world he neglected... Tom's father was an abusive drunk, his mother a witch, Joshua had plenty of times to stand up for Tom... none of them he took. He'd never recover from Tom's death, always thinking how he must make things better, and better, for Tom's sake, he'd stop bullying as soon as he'd seen it, he'd tutor kids, he'd become one of the most likeable people in High School... but every night he'd think of the last moments he spent with Tom... celebrating that one A. He'd made his way through High School, earning the highest honors an all-honors student could have, offered many scholarships... until the Combine attacked, and Earth surrendered... he thought about the Resistance, until he saw the MPF, protecting and serving the populace properly, stopping the Resistance who were causing unnecessary deaths. He wanted them to stop, and all he'd wanted is justice, and to protect.

Please write an at least 10 line roleplay example. (Use /me)
/me is walking about the streets, dressed in MPF gear and his hands free of most things as he adjusts some straps, looking around with a sigh, looking over at his partner briefly.
*Off in the distance are two brawlers, soon many others joining in, senseless fighting happening.*
/me immediately marches over, yelling, "Break it up!"
*His partner jogs over along with him, looking at the fighting, sighing.*
*The outer fighters begin to sprint away, the main fight going on between four people.*
/me attempts to grab two of the combatant's collars and take them off the other two.
*The two are yanked off with surprise, looking at the MPF in fear, one of them stutters, "I'm sorry! Sorry..!"
*The partner moves over to the other two, moving to put them against the wall, "Get against the wall."
/me lets them go, looking at the other four he points to the wall, "Up against the wall."
*The four get on the wall willingly, putting their hands up.*
*The partner begins to fill out the correct citations, looking around at each of them and getting their citizen ID and other information.*
CID: ((Will fill in when I make the character.))
Height: 6'0
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Black
Race: Slavic
Distinguishing marks: Black eyes

List previous fields you are experienced in: High intelligence, firearm experience.

Have you had any previous affiliation with the MPF?: No.

Have you received any infractions from and officer? If yes, Explain: No.

Explain your reason for applying for the MPF and wishing to become a Civil Protection Unit: I want to protect and serve, and keep City 22 as civil as can be.

I, Joshua Jankowiak have been absolutely truthful in my application and understand any false information will lead to my tracking and detainment.
I also agree that poor performance, attitude or behavior will lead to my termination in the Metropolice Force.

Jankowiak

Back to top Go down

Count Blackula's Application Empty Re: Count Blackula's Application

Post by Nazz Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:31 pm

I like it. I"ll give Alek my regards, and hopefully we'll see this one pass.

Nazz
Lord and Master of the Forums
Lord and Master of the Forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Kordinn Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:44 pm

Well. Application wise, I've liked parts of it, and some I don't. I really didn't like the RP example, felt short, semi-powergamey, and what not, though everything else checks out. I've played with you before and seen you can handle the role, do not let me down.

Accepted. Contact an admin for whitelist when the server is up.
Kordinn
Kordinn
Owner

https://cypherrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down